Under this service, vocational training is provided to women in need. Such women are taught income-generating skills including stitching, knitting, embroidery and bead work. At the vocational centers, Quran classes are also conducted in order to impart basic religious education to the women.
- A vocational center was set up for four months in Bochal Kalan, Chakwal from which 9 people graduated. Not only were they taught tailoring and embroidery, but were also taught the Quran.
- A vocational center is running at Muzaffarabad since 2009.
- Another vocational center has been established in I-11, Islamabad in 2011 which trains 10 girls in stitching and tailoring work in every batch (each batch is for 3 months).
- A Stitching Unit has been established in Al-Huda, Islamabad Campus.
- Al-Huda is trying to set up similar vocational training centers at other locations too.